CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009


This is for assighment #7


Which category of Canadian Personalities interested you the most? Did you like the "we inspired", "we founded", "we fought", "we built" or "we governed" section the best? Why?


A)I liked "we founded"because they did really kind things that I think is really important.For example,helping children live with out their parents.


B) Which personality interested you the most? Why?


The best personality I found really interesting was Lotta Hitschmanova.I like her because she helped take care of children without their parents.She also founded the canadaian aid agency.I find that really important that some children need someone to take care of them. suggest three more influential Canadian personalities that could be added to this site. Why did you choose these people? Which categories would they fit into C) I suggest David Foster because he composed the best music in all the artists music.The other person I suggest is David Suzuki because he has so much knowlodge and cares about the enviroment.The other person I chose is Rick Hansen because he did so much things for people with disablities. 6.The person I have so much in common with is Harriet Tubman. answer the following question:
d.) Which History-Maker did you have the most in common with? Were you able to figure it out from the clues given? What do you share with that person? What are some things that are different between you and that person
7.The things I have in common with Harriet Tubman were on my free time i listen to music and so does she.The other thing was that I would fight for people's rights so does she.The thing I have different about her was that she was a solider and wasn't allowed to go to school,But me I was always allowed to go to school. One hundred years from now, (in 2109!) imagine that students are learning about Canadian History Makers and they discover you. What will you be remembered for? How were you a Canadian History Maker? You are using your imagination, so think about some things that you would like to accomplish in your life and imagine that you have all the accomplishments of your life to look back on. Write a short profile of yourself, imagining the contributions you have made to the future of Canada. (Write this as though you've lived your whole life. You may have been a phenomenal athlete, the first black Prime Minister, cured cancer...use your imagination!) 8.things I would like to be remebred for are to stop racism.The other thing I would like to be remebred for are that,if I can stop the wars and keep the world in peace.There are many things I would like to remebered for,for example to make everybody together and make them realize that were all the same. I think that I will bw a history maker because I will also help kids get to school and give the girls freedom.

5 comments:

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Nada,

I just got your comment about spelling your blog address wrong. I believe you can change the address on the settings page without having to start a whole new blog. When you read this, turn around and see me (you're right behind me) and I can help.

Rema M said...

Thanks for the comment nada

Rema M said...

I think you assingnment #3 was funny because you kept on talking about milk aahaa

Anonymous said...

oh yeah rema

Rema M said...

eww nada your blog is so uglyy...Noo im joking itss really nicee